Home > About Us
HCCUA is a not-for-profit association established in 1985. Our membership includes credit unions, their members and other interested individuals wishing to take advantage of our programs and resources.
- To inform and educate members about the costs of health care and how to contain those costs;
- To inform and educate members about the costs - both physically and financially - of not maintaining a healthy life style;
- To provide members information through articles, publications and websites which educate them on how to live a healthier lifestyle;
- To provide assistance in accessing quality health care, when and where needed, at a cost/benefit ratio that equals real value;
- To provide relevant news, articles and reports to members to inform them of issues relating to health care and health care costs; and
- To provide strategies, products and advice on reducing and containing health care costs.