Home > Health And Wellness
HEALTHY DOG BISCUITS
2 Cups whole wheat flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Cup low fat natural peanut butter
1 Cup low fat organic milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Mix together thoroughly.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter and milk until it is smooth.
4. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture. Mix together well until a dough is formed.
5. Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
6. Knead the dough together until it is sticky.
7. Roll the dough with a rolling pin until it is rolled into a ¼ inch thickness.
8. Use cookie cutters to cut the dough into doggie friendly shapes and sizes.
9. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
10. Place the cut cookies onto the baking sheet leaving 2 inches between cookies.
11. Bake at 375 degrees for 17 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Watch the cookies as they can easily burn.
12. Cool on a wire rack.
13. Store in an air tight container.