HCCUA is a not-for-profit association established in 1985. Our membership includes interested individuals wishing to take advantage of our programs and resources.
Our Mission is to:
- Inform and educate members about the costs of health care and how to contain those costs
- Inform and educate members about the costs – both physically and financially – of not maintaining a healthy life style
- Provide members information through articles, publications and websites which educate them on how to live a healthier lifestyle
- Provide assistance in accessing quality health care, when and where needed, at a cost/benefit ratio that equals real value
- Provide relevant news, articles and reports to members to inform them of issues relating to health care and health care costs
- Provide strategies, products and advice on reducing and containing health care costs