4 bell peppers, halved, seeds and cores removed
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp. butter
1/2 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic
3 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
1/2 c. hot sauce (preferably Frank’s Red Hot)
2 c. shredded Gouda
Ranch dressing, for drizzling
2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bell peppers cut side up on a large baking sheet and drizzle all over with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add shredded chicken and hot sauce and toss until combined. Cook until the mixture comes to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Divide chicken mixture between pepper halves. Top with Gouda and bake until cheese is melted and peppers are crisp-tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drizzle each stuffed pepper with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chives.