1 lb. angel hair pasta
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
1 celery stalk, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. ground turkey
Freshly ground black pepper
1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
1/2 c. dry white or red wine
1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
2 tsp. dried oregano
freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, make bolognese: In a large skillet or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic and cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add crushed tomatoes, wine, parsley, and dried oregano.
- Let simmer until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Toss with cooked angel hair.
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley