- 2 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 large (about 500g) Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 350g cherry tomato medley, halved
- 2 tbsp sunflower-seed kernels, lightly toasted
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard, extra
- Lemon wedges, to serve
4 Method Steps
- Step 1
Combine the lemon rind and juice, mustard, tarragon, 1 tbs chives and 1 tsp olive oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Step 2
Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high and grill the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Spray the asparagus lightly with oil and grill for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
- Step 3
Meanwhile, place cannellini beans, tomato, celery, seeds, spinach and remaining chives in a bowl. Combine the extra lemon juice, extra mustard and remaining olive oil in a jug.
- Step 4
Add the asparagus and lemon dressing to the cannellini bean mixture and gently toss to combine. Season. Divide salad and chicken among serving plates. Serve with lemon wedges.