Juice of 4 limes, divided
plus 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
boneless skinless chicken breasts
red onion, diced
Freshly ground black pepper
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory
- Make marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, 1/4 cup cilantro, oil, and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken before serving.