Whether you are squeezing in a summer trip before the kids start school or sending them off to college, keep in mind that as an HCCUA member you can always utilize your Premium Roadside Assistance Benefit provided by Allstate Motor Club. This benefit offers you many advantages when on the road which include:
- Trip planning – Will include route maps and information on points of interest, hotels/motels or even campground information upon your request.
- Jump starts/ flat tire changes – 24- hour on-site emergency road services such as jump starts and flat tire changes up to your benefit limit.
- Lost key/ key lockout assistance – If you are locked out of your vehicle, they will send a service provider to assist you.
- Fuel delivery – 24-hour on-site gas delivery if you ever run out of gas road side.
- Minor on-site repairs – Emergency road service is not intended as an alternative to proper vehicle maintenance, but for minor repairs in the event of an emergency.
- Legal defense reimbursement – Provides payment for attorney fee, up to the benefit limit, to defend you in court if you are charged with certain moving violations of motor vehicle laws while driving an eligible vehicle.
- Emergency trip interruption – If your vacation or personal trip is interrupted as a result of a collision involving your eligible vehicle, you may qualify for reimbursement of certain expenses incurred within 72 hours of the collision.
- Theft reward – An amount up to your benefit limit will be paid as a reward to the witness(es) who provides information leading to the arrest and conviction for larceny or theft of anyone stealing your vehicle.
- Hit and run reward – An amount up to your benefit limit will be paid as a reward to the witness(es) who provides information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for bodily injury to you, your spouse or other designated driver because of a hit-and-run accident.
- Towing – 24-hour on-site towing at no cost back to the service provider we send or to any destination you choose up to your benefit limit.
A full-time, nationwide roadside assistance plan to give you peace of mind that is always just a toll-free phone call away. To access any of these services you can call 1-888-866-7908. Please have your member number available.