1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. sweet chili sauce
3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. sriracha
1 clove garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp. sesame oil
2 red bell peppers, sliced
1 large zucchini, sliced into half moons
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1/2 c. raw cashews
Scallions, for garnish
- In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, add cauliflower. Pulse several times until florets resemble rice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add cauliflower rice and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and return skillet to stove.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, combine sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice.
- Add sesame oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add peppers and zucchini and cook 3 minutes, then add chicken and sauce and cook until golden and no longer pink, 10 minutes more. Stir in cashews until coated in sauce.
- Garnish with scallions and serve over cauliflower rice.