Ingredients 30 servings
- 30 mini phyllo shells (two 1.9-ounce packages; see Note)
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and finely diced
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces Brie (1/2 small wheel), cut into 30 squares
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Arrange phyllo shells on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Divide apple among the shells.
- Whisk eggs, mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a large measuring cup. Pour the egg mixture over the apple (do not overfill the shells). Place a Brie square in each shell.
- Bake until the egg is set, the Brie is melted and the phyllo is starting to brown around the edges, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Note: Mini phyllo shells, or fillo, are available in the freezer section near other frozen appetizers. They do not need to be defrosted before filling and baking.
- Serving size: 1 quiche
- Per serving: 39 calories; 2 g fat(1 g sat); 0 g fiber; 2 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 6 mcg folate; 35mg cholesterol; 0 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 69 IU vitamin A; 0 mg vitamin C; 12 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 65 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium
- Carbohydrate Servings: 0
- Exchanges: 1 fat