Fighting a cold or the flu is a horrible feeling — especially when trying to keep up with your daily routines! It is important that you practice some common cold prevention tips to reduce the chance of catching anything during cold and flu season:
- Washing your hands frequently.
- Getting approximately eight hours of sleep every night to keep your defenses up in your body.
- Making time for regular workouts.
- Giving yourself down time.
- Drinking at least six to eight glasses of water a day.
- Taking daily vitamins.
- Schedule a flu shot during the months of October through April (peak season for colds and flu.